I thought for my first real post on my blog I would do a post that’s fun and you’re able to get to know me better! I saw this tag on most of the blogs that I follow. I tag everyone. If you want to do it, go for it. If you do, let me know. I’d love to see other peoples answers!
25 Get to Know Me Questions
- What is your middle name? It’s pretty common, but I share my middle name with my mom.
- What was your favorite subject in school? I had two. Math and science. I still love them now!
- What is your favorite drink? Black coffee. I seriously have no idea how I’d live without coffee.
- What is your favorite song at the moment? I listen to such a wide variety of music, I’ve never really had a favorite song. My all time favorite band is Aerosmith though!
- What is your favorite food? Although I seriously love all food, if you’re trying to win my heart, you can’t go wrong with a burger.
- What is the last thing you bought? French onion soup at Panera; I’m actually still at Panera writing this post.?
- Favorite book of all time? Again, I read a ton. I love books. Probably anything Stephen King. He’s my favorite author. I especially love IT.
- Favorite color? Any shade of blue. 🙂
- Do you have any pets? Question, do little brothers fall under the “pet” category? Probably not I guess. So technically only one. A German Shepherd named Max. Here’s a picture of him!
- Favorite perfume? I really don’t have one.
- Favorite holiday? By far my all time favorite holiday is Halloween. To anyone that says Halloween isn’t a holiday… We can’t be friends.
- Are you married? I’ve always said I’d never get married.
- Have you ever been out of the country? I haven’t. I would love to be able to travel!
- Do you speak any other language? Considering I took 4 years of Spanish in high school, I probably should be able to speak it, but I can’t. So no, only English.
- How many siblings do you have? I have a younger sister and two younger brothers.
- What is your favorite shop? I’m not much of a shopper, but I can spend my whole life in a bookstore.
- Favorite restaurant? My momma’s kitchen! No place compares to my mom’s cooking.
- When is the last time you cried? Probably a few months ago when I finished We Were Liars. I’m a baby when it comes to books.
- Favorite blog? I have a ton that I love, but my favorite is probably The Frugal Millionaire Blog. You really need to check her out!
- Favorite movie? I don’t have just one favorite movie, but I love horror movies.
- Favorite TV shows? Oh boy… Prison Break, Dexter, Grey’s Anatomy, House, OITNB, Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural. I could list a million more. I’m horrible with “favorites”.
- PC or Mac? MacBook pro
- What phone do you have? IPhone 6
- How tall are you? 5’5” pretty average
- Can you cook? I can cook as long as I have a recipe. I can’t create a good concoction all on my own.
That was fun! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit better. Like I said, if you do the tag let me know.
XOXO – ASH
*This post does contain affiliate links.