Everyone would love to be the most productive person in the world right? Yeah, me too! I love to have a routine and always be organized and prepared. Productivity is my main goal every day. From the time I wake up, to the time I go to sleep I feel the need to get as much done as possible. With these 10 tips, I hope I can help you have the most productive day you can have!
1. Wake Up Earlier: set your alarm for 15-30 minutes earlier than you normally do. Also put your phone/alarm out of reach, that way you have to actually get up to turn it off. NO HITTING SNOOZE! Once you’re up, make your bed. Everything’s better with a made up bed.
2. Brew Coffee & Drink Water: start brewing your coffee, or your favorite morning beverage first thing. While the coffee is brewing drinking a nice large glass of water. Your body can dehydrate while sleeping, having water right when you wake up will give your body a jump start!
3. Clean Up: for me, straightening up my house in the morning puts me in the mood to kickass the rest of the day! Try to create a morning cleaning routine. Try doing things like picking up any dirty laundry, wipe down counters, and sweep the floors.
4. Set One Goal: every morning wake up and set one goal. It doesn’t have to be complex, just simple. Mine, every day is to just simply be positive, productive and get stuff done!
5. Get Moving: morning cardio can jumpstart your metabolism while giving you a quick energy boost. 10 minutes is all you need for this. You can find tons of ideas and videos on Pinterest or YouTube!
6. Wardrobe Time: you could pick out your clothes the night before; however if you’re anything like me, you’ll change your mind in the morning. I always have to figure out what I’m wearing that morning, why? Who knows? I’m just strange.
7. Get Ready: shower and get on with your regular beauty routine. If you’re running out of time, try to cut down and minimize what you what you do during your routine.
8. Eat Breakfast: you’ve heard this a gazillion times, but breakfast is the most important meal of the day. There are a ton fast on-the-go options. I love overnight oats!
9. Go to the Light: sunlight is the best motivator to wake up. Once you’re out of bed, open blinds or step outside. It really does help a million.
10. Leave on Time: for me to feel productive, I can’t feel rushed. Strive to leave 5 minutes before you actually need to for a stress-free morning. Once you’re out the door be the best you, you can be!
I hope these 10 tips help you have the most productive morning you can have! I use these tips every morning. Having a routine in the morning always makes me feel better. If you have any tips or tricks, let me know – I love to hear from you! If you’re not quite the perfect morning person yet, jump over to my post on How to Become a Morning Person. It took me a long time to be able to be bright eyed and bushy tailed!